Thursday, February 27, 2014

Loki Laufeyson (posted from "Marvel: The Avengers")

"I am Loki of Asgard. And I am burdened with a glorious purpose."
I am Loki Laufeyson of Asgard. Kneel to me. I grew up with Thor Odinson, whom I thought was my brother. I always lived in his shadow. Father always favored him more and we was always the most popular one. He wasted his time oaffing around with his silly hammer and strength. I spent more time reading and practicing my magical abilities. 
I remember leading Frost Giants inside the castle walls during Thor's coronation. It was just a bit of fun really. When Thor and I, along with Lady Sif and the Warriors 3, (Warriors 3) went to Jotunheim, the home of Frost Giants, I found out who I truly was. When Father, if I should even call him that, told me that I was a Frost Giant, I was furious. I wanted to rid Asgard of the race that I had come from. I could have done it too, but Thor got in the way.
I then left Asgard and drifted through space until I landed on a realm that would help me get a kingdom of my own. I chose to rule Midgard. (Earth) Those mortals were made to be ruled. They went on their daily lives slaughtering one another! I was so close to ruling and setting those ignorant mortals straight. That was until my idiotic brother and his new friends . . . The Avengers I believe they were called, came and ruined everything! I was sadly captured and was forced to return to Asgard with Thor.
I stayed in prison for a while, until I had my opportunity. Dark Elves. (Dark Elves) Father did not want to raise trouble with the pathetic creatures who continued to attack the castle. Finally, Thor brought matters into his own hands. But, he needed my help. Fore I was the only one who knew a way out of the castle without anyone else catching us. Sadly, we were caught up with Dark Elves and we fought them. It was quite nice to be fighting with my brother again.... WHAT AM I SAYING?! I died for Thor.... Or did I?
Yes. I am back. *Evil grin* But you will have to wait a little while longer to find out what exactly is on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment